Login form
Search
Our poll
Rate my site
Total of answers: 21
Tag Board
Site friends
  • Mawlana's sohbets
  • Lefke International Rabbani Association L.I.R.A.
  • Sheikh Mehmet's website
  • Statistics
    [ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
    Page 1 of 11
    Forum » Test category » Heavenly Kung Fu forum » Dancing Waltz power of Kung Fu
    Dancing Waltz power of Kung Fu

RabbaniДата: Wednesday, 11.04.2012, 12:52 | Сообщение # 1
    Private
    Статус: Offline
    Message adressing to Jamaluddin (murid of Sheikh Nazim) from Belgium that is on this video below for his training in spiritual martial arts Haqqani Do Kung Fu school of Sheikh Nazim and his son Sheikh Mehmet.

Hey nice! Where did you learn it? =) We can put it on website by this link
    http://huwa.clan.su/index/0-2

I was watching this 3 hours non stop again and again. Almost 100 times. So... after all I have to say that there is only one thing that I would improve. When you stepping one after one the legs, you have to do it as a dancing in Waltz. Like sitting deep and then spin push you up and then again and again. This must be like a waves or shores of a endless sea with oceans. Water in oceans can not be end,because it's in circle with itself. So the shores of the sea can go on endlessly as earth round

Learn moving in space from this video dancing of Waltz on Ball...

it is important because the strikes are taking power from this innertion power that comes from moving from place to place as you push someone while running and he try to stop you. So your power by hit is going to be created by the flow of wave steps and that is it. Also it helps you to be more flexible in space and to avoid attack from opponents easily and fast without being hard and stuck in spot

Forum » Test category » Heavenly Kung Fu forum » Dancing Waltz power of Kung Fu
    Page 1 of 11
    Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2017
    Website builderuCoz